Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dancing Queen

Laila  is in the Tiny Tots dance class at Sunshine and Rainbows, and she loves it.  It is the cutest thing to watch these little girls dance around.  During watch weeks when I get to be in the room to watch Laila dance, it melts my heart when she waves to me from her dance spot and looks so happy that I am there.  I do love to watch her dance.  

Laila loves to wear her dance outfits, and I love to find her dance outfits, such as this peacock outfit.  I could not pass up the leg warmers either. 






































She also loves some of the tumbling activities, such as the froggy hop. 






































For dance pictures, the girls had to wear their recital costumes and have full make up applied and hair curled.  This was the first time Laila has ever worn makeup.  She has the most beautiful, thick, and long eye lashes thanks to her daddy.  A little bit of mascara really made them pop.  It was kind of fun to see what Laila looked like dolled up in makeup.  I definitely enjoy having a little girl.

Laila loves her recital costume as she thinks that it is a Disney Princess Belle dress.  The Tiny Tots girls wear these cute little outfits and dance to a chicken song.  I know I have said it a million times, but these little girls dancing is just the cutest thing.
















































































































































































It is so much fun to watch Laila try new activities.  I do love this age where I never know what she is going to do or what she is going to say.  I am continuously amazed at what my little Laila can do and the hilarious things that she comes up with to say.  She makes life incredibly interesting and fun.  I sure love being Laila's momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment