Thursday, March 8, 2012

Preparations

Other than packing a few more things into my hospital bag and Laila's overnight bag, buying one more set of bottle nipples (the store was short one set), and framing a beautiful picture made by Jana, one of Chris's mom's best friends, I think we are ready for baby boy.  His room is put together; clothes and blankets are washed; baby items are sterilized; and the swing, bouncy seat, and car seat are washed and ready to go.  If I am forgetting something, someone should let me know.  :)  Now that I am writing this, I need to wrap the present baby boy is giving Laila in the hospital. 

Here are a few pictures of baby boy's room.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  I went with a water, nautical theme.  It is kind of funny as one website states that the name we picked out means King of the Sea or something like that.  I hope that means it is all meant to be.  My wonderful dad and husband did an awesome job on the striping.  I always have to pick something challenging. 































Everyone is excited and anxious for baby boy to arrive, and Laila and Lucia are the most excited.  Well Laila anyway; I am not sure how happy Lucia will be that we are adding another one to the family that will ride her, poke her, stand on her, etc.  She is a trooper though and will be excited for all the soft baby toys and blankets to swipe and lay on.




























On a side note, here are my girls panting after a walk to the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment